Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Award-winning PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Fill Form 8815 Amend

Instructions and Help about Fill Form 8815 Amend

Hello, this video is to help you with filling in our application form (Form P1), which is one of the most common forms you need to use when you're dealing with us. It's used for a lot of different types of applications to change the register. I'm not going to try and cover all of these, only how to complete the form generally. Depending on the type of application that you're going to make, you might need to refer to some of the other guidance that we have on our website. So, this video is only going to help you with filling in the routine parts of the form. If you need help on what information to put in, you will need to seek legal advice. If you decide to employ a solicitor, they may be able to lodge your application electronically. This is quicker and more secure. You must use this form if you want to make an application to change something on the register. Here are some examples: a change of ownership. You might want to add a partner's name, or you might want to take someone's name off, or you might just want to change the actual names on the register. Perhaps due to the fact that you've got married and your name has changed, or you've paid off your mortgage and you want to remove it from the register. Or perhaps an owner has died and you want to register the person who has inherited the property, known as the beneficiary, as the new owner. If you want us to make a note in your register of the death of one of the joint owners, you can fill in our form DJP. In all other cases, you must fill in Form P1 and send it to us together with...