Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Award-winning PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Where Form 8815 Spouse

Instructions and Help about Where Form 8815 Spouse

Hi this is a Jacob supporting immigration attorney based in San Diego and in this video we're using show me it's an application that allows us to present information in the written format and recorded and I'm excited to use it so a lot of our clients and people visit our website are always interested to know what is the process to immigrate a foreign spouse to the United States when we have a foreign national who is currently out of the US waiting to come what is that what are the steps so the first step is the US citizen spouse must file an application a marriage petition application and that application is called the i-130 the Authority consists of forms supporting documents to establish to the government that there is a marriage and that the US citizen is asking to immigrate the foreign spouse the process of 1130 is filed with the USCIS which is the US citizenship immigration services and it's it's a form that is filed in the u.s. it's not sent to any foreign country but it is filed and he was and the process itself may take about four to five months for this application to get approved once the application is approved the petition is sent to the National Visa Center also known as the as the NVC this is a kind of like a middle agency of the State Department this is no longer the USCIS and at that point the National Visa Center will require more documents more fees from the US citizen and the foreign national as they prepare this case for the in the interview before the US Embassy that process may take another three to four months once the MVC's is done with the process they will send...

If you believe that this page should be taken down, please follow our DMCA take down process here.