Mycotoxins backed with the skin may cause irritation and lesions. If inhaled, these toxins are carried into the lungs and permeate the air sacs, causing breathing difficulties and pain. This condition worsens as fluid begins to accumulate. Mycotoxins that have fallen onto food products may be ingested, thus affecting the entire digestive system. Alternatively, these dangerous mycotoxins may find their way into the network of blood vessels that nourish our brain. Once inside an artery, they may travel out of the bloodstream and enter the nervous system. These mycotoxins disrupt the passage of signals between brain cells, leading to disruptions in thinking, memory, and movement.