Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Award-winning PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Who Form 8815 Spouse

Instructions and Help about Who Form 8815 Spouse

My name is Karen Lee Pollak and I'm often asked how do I bring my husband or wife to the United States or if they are already here how do I get them a green card well the answer is it depends there are different procedures depending on whether your husband or wife is located inside the United States is outside the United States and whether you are a US citizen or a permanent resident if you are a US citizen there is no weight term for your spouse to come to the United States and to obtain a green card if they are already in the United States in lawful status you can simply apply by filing what's called a form i-130 petition for alien relative and the second phase of the application I 485 adjustment of status application I also recommend concurrently filing what's called an application for advanced parole which will allow your spouse to travel outside the United States during the process and an AI 765 work authorization form which will allow your spouse to work while they are waiting for the green card to come through currently it's taking about six months for a US citizen to sponsor this spouse for a green card while they are in the United States you submit all of these forms and they are a lot of forms to fill in together with an affidavit of support showing that you earn sufficient income to sponsor your spouse and that they will not be a burden on the United States it is also if you will a contract with the federal government that you will reimburse the federal government if your spouse obtains federal benefits in addition to completing all of these forms you would have to submit both of...

If you believe that this page should be taken down, please follow our DMCA take down process here.