Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Will Form 8815 Void

Instructions and Help about Will Form 8815 Void

Our galaxy is in the middle of nowhere we are regular Joe's rocking the boat at the redneck galaxy club the universe seems chaotic but it's not actually as bad as you think there's quite a bit of order 20% of our universe is made of filaments like these the other 80% of it are voids of mostly empty space super clusters galaxies planets galactic dust everything is either densely packed into a filament or in a lonely void and some researchers are saying our Milky Way galaxy might exist smack dab in the middle of one of the largest voids of them all we could be living in the middle of nowhere which is unusual for a galaxy it's like we're living in the universal boonies most other galaxies are over there in the cities so alone as scary as this may sound the researchers seem to think it's not that big of a deal it sounds like because we're further away from the filaments our night sky is a bit darker but other than that not much else is different there is something big that could come from this study though if it's proven our universe is massive and it's constantly expanding just the observable cosmos reaches about 46 billion light-years but astronomers have been struggling for decades to figure out the exact rate of universal expansion also known as the Hubble constant there are two methods to measure this to look at nearby bright stars that are moving away from us or to look at the cosmic microwave background radiation left over from the Big Bang and see how fast that is moving it's actually a pretty big debate because these two methods don't give you the same constant this new research suggests that because we're in a void gravity is pulling us closer to the filaments and that movement could be messing up calculations with the nearby stars so to put all this together if we do live in the cosmic boonies the CMB method of analyzing the expansion of the universe probably more accurate living out here is fine I like country music anyway so now that you know a bit more about what's inside of our universe don't you want to know what's outside of it check out this video here for more stuff about that real talk though would you rather live in a city or out in the country let us know down in the comments be sure to subscribe if you haven't already and thanks for watching seeker.

If you believe that this page should be taken down, please follow our DMCA take down process here.